1. Has a relaxed calm confidence within his/herself.
2. Can hold as true and integrate seemingly conflicting or contradictory points of view.
3. Derives meaning, growth or learning from the pain and suffering in her/his life.
4. Is driven and ruled by fears.
5. Listens to his/her gut feeling or intuition in making important choices.
6. Looks as though her/his mind wanders away from what s/he is doing.
7. Remembers to feel and express gratitude for the abundance of positive things in his/her life and work.
8. Even when things are upsetting and chaotic, s/he remains centered and peaceful.
9. Has a daily practice - such as meditation or prayer - that s/he draws on to address life challenges.
10. Has a hard time standing firm in her/his inner truth - what s/he knows inside to be true.
11. Lives in harmony or alignment with a force greater than his/her individual self - a universal life force, the divine, or true nature - to act spontaneously and effortlessly.
12. Even when s/he has very few choices, s/he seems to feel free.
13. Has a daily and weekly times set aside for self-reflection, relaxation, and recharge.
14. In his/her day-to-day activities, s/he aligns his/her purpose with what wants to and needs to happen in the world in service of the greater good.
15. Notices and appreciates the beauty that is uncovered in his/her work.
16. Spends time in nature to remind her/himself of the bigger picture.
17. Holds resentment towards those who has wronged him/her.
18. Strives for the integration or wholeness of all things.
19. The strength of her/his convictions, enable her/him to be powerful in her/his interactions with others.
20. Enhances their effectiveness through connections and receptivity to others.
21. Has low energy and vitality in their activities.
22. Listens to his/her wise- or higher-self for guidance.
23. At the beginning of any task s/he envisions and describes the desired outcome in compelling detail.
24. Wants to be treated as special.
25. Looks for and try to discover her/his blind spots.
26. Is his/her own worst enemy.
27. Works in alignment with her/his greater purpose.
28. Has a hard time going against conventions, expectations, or rules.
29. Even in the midst of conflict, s/he looks for and finds connection and common ground.
30. Brings a feeling of joy to his/her activities.
31. Is whole-heartedly devoted to her/his work as an expression of her/his calling and/or personal mission.
32. Because s/he follows convention or social norms s/he is not as successful as s/he could be.
33. Experience difficulties, obstacles and mistakes as opportunities to learn and grow.
34. Has faith and confidence that things will work out for the best.
35. Strongly resists information that s/he finds unpleasant or doesn’t like.
36. Draws on his/her compassion in his/her encounters with others.
37. Sees advancing her/his career as the main reason to do a good job.
38. Listens deeply to both what is being said and what is not being said.
39. Seems preoccupied thinking about the future or the past without attending to the present moment.
40. Works in service of the larger whole.
41. Finds ways to express his/her true self creatively.
42. Imagine and articulate an attractive vision of what the future can be.
43. Being right is important to her/him.
44. To gain insights to daily problems s/he takes a wide view or holistic perspective.
45. His/her goals and purpose extend beyond material comfort and satisfaction, or financial success.
46. Is grounded and present in his/her body (not just in their head or thoughts) - in touch with and mindful of his/her body's five senses during daily tasks.
47. Has a hard time just being her/himself in interactions with others.
48. In difficult moments, s/he taps into and draws on a storehouse of stories, quotes, teachings, or other forms of time-proven wisdom.
49. Acts in alignment with his/her values.
50. Is passionate about what s/he does.
51. Gets upset when things don't go the way s/he wants them to go.
52. During meetings or conversations, s/he pauses several times to step back, observe, and re-assess the situation.
53. Considers life as a gift and tries to make the most of each moment.
54. I have answered all the questions truthfully and to the best of my ability.