1. I have a relaxed calm confidence within myself.
2. I can hold as true and integrate seemingly conflicting or contradictory points of view.
3. I derive meaning, growth or learning from the challenges, pain and suffering in my life.
4. I am driven and ruled by fears.
5. I listen to my gut feeling or intuition in making important choices.
6. My mind wanders away from what I am doing.
7. I remember to feel and express gratitude for the abundance of positive things in my life and my work.
8. Even when things are upsetting and chaotic around me, I remain centered and peaceful inside.
9. I have a daily practice - such as meditation or prayer - that I draw on to address life's challenges.
10. I have a hard time standing firm in my inner truth-what I know inside to be true.
11. I live in harmony or alignment with a force greater than my individual self - a universal life force, the divine, or true nature - to act spontaneously and effortlessly.
12. Even when I seem to have very few choices, I feel free.
13. I have daily and weekly times set aside for self-reflection, relaxation, and recharge.
14. In my day-to-day activities, I align my purpose with what wants to and needs to happen in the world in service of the greater good.
15. I notice and appreciate the beauty that is uncovered in my work.
16. I spend time in nature to remind myself of the bigger picture.
17. I hold resentment towards those who have wronged me.
18. I strive for the integration or wholeness of all things.
19. The strength of my convictions, enable me to be powerful in my interactions with others.
20. I enhance my effectiveness through my connections and receptivity to others.
21. I have low energy and vitality in my activities.
22. I am aware of a wise- or higher-self in me that I listen to for guidance.
23. At the beginning of any task I envision and describe the desired outcome in compelling detail.
24. I want to be treated as special.
25. I look for and try to discover my blind spots.
26. I am my own worst enemy.
27. My work is in alignment with my greater purpose.
28. I have a hard time going against conventions, expectations, or rules.
29. Even in the midst of conflict, I look for and find connection and common ground.
30. I bring a feeling of joy to my activities.
31. I am whole-heartedly devoted to my work as an expression of my calling and/or personal mission.
32. Because I follow convention or social norms, I am not as successful as I could be.
33. I experience difficulties, obstacles and mistakes as opportunities to learn and grow.
34. I have faith and confidence that things will work out for the best.
35. I strongly resist information that I find unpleasant or don’t like.
36. I draw on my compassion in my encounters with others.
37. I see advancing my career as the main reason to do a good job.
38. I listen deeply to both what is being said and what is not being said.
39. I tend to think about the future or the past without attending to the present moment.
40. In my daily life, I feel my work is in service to the larger whole.
41. I find ways to express my true self creatively.
42. I imagine and articulate an attractive vision of what the future can be.
43. Being right is important to me.
44. To gain insights in daily problems, I take a wide view or holistic perspective.
45. My goals and purpose extend beyond material comfort and satisfaction, or financial success.
46. I am grounded and present in my body, mindful of my five senses, during my daily tasks.
47. I don't know how to just be myself in interactions with others.
48. In difficult moments, I tap into and draw on a storehouse of stories, quotes, teachings, or other forms of time-proven wisdom.
49. My actions are aligned with my values.
50. I am passionate about what I do.
51. I get upset when things don't go the way I want them to go.
52. In meetings or conversations, I pause several times to step back, observe, and re-assess the situation.
53. My life is a gift, and I try to make the most of each moment.
54. I have answered all the questions truthfully and to the best of my ability.