1. Brings a feeling of joy to activities.
2. Can hold as true and integrate seemingly conflicting or contradictory points of view.
3. Remains centered and peaceful, even when things are upsetting and chaotic.
4. Has faith and confidence that things will work out for the best.
5. Is his/her own worst enemy.
6. Notices and appreciates the sensuality and beauty of daily life.
7. Sees advancing his/her career as the main reason to do a good job.
8. Has a daily spiritual practice - such as meditation or prayer - that s/he draws on to address life challenges.
9. Wants to be treated as special.
10. Acts in alignment with his/her values.
11. Listens to her/his gut feeling or intuition in making important choices.
12. Has a hard time just being his/herself in interactions with others.
13. Pays attention to that which cannot be put into words, such as indescribable sensual or spiritual experiences.
14. Considers life as a gift and tries to make the most of each moment.
15. Holds resentment towards those who have wronged her/him.
16. Strongly resists experiences that s/he finds unpleasant.
17. Is not as successful as s/he could be because s/he follows convention.
18. Seems preoccupied thinking about the future or the past without attending to the present moment.
19. Listens to her/his wise- or higher-self for guidance.
20. Looks for and finds connection and common ground, even in the midst of conflict.
21. Works in service of the larger whole.
22. Has a hard time standing firm in her/his inner truth - what s/he knows inside to be true.
23. Has a purpose and goals that extend beyond the material world.
24. Acts as though her/his mind wanders away from what s/he is doing.
25. Enhances his/her effectiveness through connections and receptivity to others.
26. Listens deeply to both what is being said and what is not being said.
27. Remembers to feel grateful for the abundance of positive things in life.
28. Looks for and tries to discover her/his blind spots.
29. Has a hard time going against conventions, expectations, or rules.
30. Derives meaning from the pain, suffering and challenges in life.
31. Is in touch with and mindful of his/her body's five senses during daily tasks.
32. Seems disconnected from nature in her/his daily life.
33. Lives in harmony with a force greater than our own - nature, the divine, or a universal life force - to act spontaneously and effortlessly.
34. Being right is important to him/her.
35. Taps into and draws on a storehouse of stories, quotes, teachings, or other forms of time-proven wisdom in difficult moments.
36. Seems to feel free, even when s/he has very few choices.
37. Is driven and ruled by fears.
38. Draws on his/her compassion in encounters with others.
39. Finds ways to express her/his true self creatively.
40. Gets upset when things don't go the way s/he wants them to go.
41. Strives for the integration or wholeness of all things.
42. Takes a wide view or holistic perspective to gain insights to daily problems.
43. Works in alignment with his/her greater purpose.
44. Pauses several times to step back, observe, and re-assess the situation during meetings or conversations.
45. Has a daily and weekly times set aside for self-reflection and rejuvenation.
46. I have answered all the questions truthfully and to the best of my ability.