1. I bring a feeling of joy to my activities.
2. I can hold as true and integrate seemingly conflicting or contradictory points of view.
3. Even when things are upsetting and chaotic around me, I remain centered and peaceful inside.
4. I have faith and confidence that things will work out for the best.
5. I am my own worst enemy.
6. I notice and appreciate the sensuality and beauty of my daily life.
7. I see advancing my career as the main reason to do a good job.
8. I have daily and weekly times set aside for self-reflection and rejuvenation.
9. I want to be treated as special.
10. My actions are aligned with my values.
11. I listen to my gut feeling or intuition in making important choices.
12. I don't know how to just be myself in interactions with others.
13. In my day-to-day tasks, I pay attention to that which cannot be put into words, such as indescribable sensual or spiritual experiences.
14. My life is a gift, and I try to make the most of each moment.
15. I hold resentment towards those who have wronged me.
16. I strongly resist experiences that I find unpleasant.
17. Because I follow convention or social norms I am not as successful as I could be.
18. I tend to think about the future or the past without attending to the present moment.
19. I am aware of a wise- or higher-self in me that I listen to for guidance.
20. Even in the midst of conflict, I look for and find connection and common ground.
21. In my daily life, I feel my work is in service to the larger whole.
22. I have a hard time standing firm in my inner truth-what I know inside to be true.
23. My goals and purpose extend beyond material comfort and satisfaction, or financial success.
24. My mind wanders away from what I am doing.
25. I enhance my effectiveness through my connections and receptivity to others.
26. I listen deeply to both what is being said and what is not being said.
27. I remember to feel grateful for the abundance of positive things in my life.
28. I look for and try to discover my blind spots.
29. I have a hard time going against conventions, expectations, or rules.
30. I derive meaning from the pain and suffering in my life.
31. I am mindful of my body's five senses during my daily tasks.
32. In my daily life, I am disconnected from nature.
33. I live in harmony or alignment with a force greater than my individual self - a universal life force, the divine, or true nature - to act spontaneously and effortlessly.
34. Being right is important to me.
35. In difficult moments, I tap into and draw on a storehouse of stories, quotes, teachings, or other forms of time-proven wisdom.
36. Even when I seem to have very few choices, I feel free.
37. I am driven and ruled by fears.
38. I draw on my compassion in my encounters with others.
39. I find ways to express my true self creatively.
40. I get upset when things don't go the way I want them to go.
41. I strive for the integration or wholeness of all things
42. To gain insights in daily problems, I take a wide view or holistic perspective.
43. My work is in alignment with my greater purpose.
44. In meetings or conversations, I pause several times to step back, observe, and re-assess the situation.
45. I have a daily spiritual practice - such as meditation or prayer - that I draw on to address life challenges.
46. I have answered all the questions truthfully and to the best of my ability