1. I notice and appreciate the beauty that is uncovered in my work.
2. I expect the worst in life, and that's what I usually get.
3. When things are chaotic, I remain aware of what is happening without getting lost in my experience.
4. During an activity or conversation, I monitor and notice my thoughts and emotions.
5. I practice inner and outer quiet as a way of opening myself to receive creative insights.
6. I have a good sense for when my purpose requires nonconformity, out-of-the-box thinking, or taking an unpopular stand.
7. I resist events that I don't like, even when they need to occur.
8. In my daily life, I feel the source of life immanent and present within the physical world.
9. I get upset when things don't go the way I want them to go.
10. In my day-to-day activities, I align my purpose with what wants to and needs to happen in the world.
11. I find it frustrating when I don’t know what the truth is.
12. I pay attention to my dreams to gain insight to my life.
13. In my daily life, I am disconnected from nature.
14. Seeing life's processes as cyclical rather than linear gives me useful insights to daily challenges.
15. A higher consciousness reveals my true path to me.
16. I live and act with awareness of my mortality.
17. In difficult moments, I tap into and draw on a storehouse of stories, quotes, teachings, or other forms of time-proven wisdom.
18. I don't know how to just be myself in interactions with others.
19. I hold my work as sacred.
20. I have a daily spiritual practice-such as meditation or prayer-that I draw on to address life challenges.
21. I enjoy the small things in life-such as taking a shower, brushing my teeth, or eating.
22. I am driven and ruled by fears.
23. I tend to think about the future or the past without attending to the present moment.
24. My life is a gift, and I try to make the most of each moment.
25. I draw on my compassion in my encounters with others.
26. I am limited in my life by the feeling that I have very few options available to me.
27. I spend time in nature to remind myself of the bigger picture.
28. My actions are aligned with my values.
29. In meetings or conversations, I pause several times to step back, observe, and re-assess the situation.
30. I use objects or places as reminders to align myself with what is sacred.
31. I have a hard time going against conventions, expectations, or rules.
32. Even when things are upsetting and chaotic around me, I remain centered and peaceful inside.
33. I find it upsetting to imagine that I will not achieve my desired outcomes.
34. In my day-to-day tasks, I pay attention to that which cannot be put into words, such as indescribable sensual or spiritual experiences.
35. I am aware of a wise- or higher-self in me that I listen to for guidance.
36. I can hold as true and integrate seemingly conflicting or contradictory points of view.
37. I strive for the integration or wholeness of all things.
38. My work is in alignment with my greater purpose.
39. I derive meaning, growth or learning from the pain and suffering in my life.
40. I feel that my work is an expression of love.
41. I use rituals, rites, or ceremonies during times of transition.
42. My actions are aligned with my soul-my essential, true nature.
43. I remember to consider what is unspoken, underground or hidden.
44. Because I follow convention or social norms I am not as successful as I could be.
45. I am aware of my inner truth-what I know inside to be true.
46. Being right is important to me.
47. I notice and appreciate the sensuality and beauty of my daily life.
48. I enhance my effectiveness through my connections and receptivity to others.
49. Even in the midst of conflict, I look for and find connection and common ground.
50. I listen to my gut feeling or intuition in making important choices.
51. I see advancing my career as the main reason to do a good job.
52. I am mindful of my body's five senses during my daily tasks.
53. I seek to know what is logically provable and ignore the mysterious.
54. I look for and try to discover my blind spots.
55. I have a hard time integrating various parts of my life.
56. I work toward expanding other peoples' awareness and perspectives.
57. I live in harmony or alignment with a force greater than my individual self - a universal life force, the divine, or true nature - to act spontaneously and effortlessly.
58. My goals and purpose extend beyond material comfort and satisfaction, or financial success.
59. I draw on deep trust or faith when facing day-to-day challenges.
60. I hold resentment towards those who have wronged me.
61. I feel like part of a larger cosmic organism or greater whole.
62. I find ways to express my true self creatively.
63. When looking at others, I tend to focus on what they need to do to improve.
64. Experiences of ecstasy, grace, or awe give me insights or direction in dealing with daily problems.
65. To gain insights in daily problems, I take a wide view or holistic perspective.
66. I have daily and weekly times set aside for self-reflection and rejuvenation.
67. I remember to feel grateful for the abundance of positive things in my life.
68. I have faith and confidence that things will work out for the best.
69. I accept myself as I am with all my problems and limitations.
70. To solve problems, I draw on my ability to hold, accept and go beyond paradoxes.
71. In my daily life, I feel my work is in service to the larger whole.
72. In arguing or negotiating, I am able to see things from the other person's perspective, even when I disagree.
73. I listen deeply to both what is being said and what is not being said.
74. I see financial rewards as being the primary goal of my work.
75. My mind wanders away from what I am doing.
76. I am frustrated by my inability to find meaning in my daily life.
77. Even when I seem to have very few choices, I feel free.
78. I want to be treated as special.
79. I have a hard time standing firm in my inner truth-what I know inside to be true.
80. I bring a feeling of joy to my activities.
81. I strongly resist experiences that I find unpleasant.
82. I am my own worst enemy.
83. I have answered all the questions truthfully and to the best of my ability.